Need to find us?
Heading North on the freeway -
- Take Exit 27, turning right onto Highland Drive.
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit to stay on Highland Drive.
- Turn left onto East Main Street.
- We're just past the traffic light for Crater Lake Ave - the Century Building (a four story building) on the right as you cross the intersection. We are in the building on the left as you turn into parking lot look for the open sign and yarn in the window! -Heading South on the freeway -
- Take Exit 30, turning right onto Hwy 99.
- Turn left onto Court Street (follow the signs for downtown).
- Continue onto North Central Avenue (Court Street turns into it).
- Turn left onto 8th Street.
- 8th Street merges into Main Street - continue up it for several blocks. There is a turn lane running the length of the two way street. Where the white turn lane arrows are is where our driveway is on the left. Smile Keepers Dental has a big sign directly across from us on the right hand side of the road. We are in the building on the left as you turn into parking lot look for the open sign and yarn in the window!
My name is Bethany and my husband is Seth. We both love yarn and to Knit/Crochet! So together we are "SethanyKnits!"
Owning a local yarn shop is a dream come true for me! I am so excited to continue to grow in my knowledge for the very thing that makes me so passionate and allows me to express my creativity. Yarn work is truly an art form. I hope to continue the legacy that Jennie worked so hard for through Jennie's yarn shop.